1. How do you feel about your final website creation? What would you like to add/change before the class is finished (if you can)? Please list your final website link AND QR code here.
2. What is your biggest frustration with the website project? If you were teaching it, what would you do differently (other than switching to Wix)?
3. What did you like best about creating a professional website? List some successes and lessons learned for future website building with your students.
4. As for the whole class, list your major accomplishments and learning points (this could be skills, apps, research, presentations, or something related to work we did in class). The more you list, the more you're showing you learned!
5. What is something about the class you wish you had done better with (committee work? Research? App-work?)? Why? Be explicit.
6. If you were making changes to this class, what would you do differently? What projects would you add/eliminate/change? How would you adapt the class if you could?
7. What grade do you feel you deserve in this class? Make you claim and then support it! (The more evidence you provide, the more likely I am to buy it!)